Wednesday 20 March 2013

Impacts of Polluted air on Our Health!


There are many hidden diseases that we are unaware of and when we are suddenly struck with some strange atmospheric change; our body responds in a completely unfamiliar way, getting us to get familiarized with our hidden disease. This is exactly what happened while I was on my way to holiday destination.


I had a respiratory issue at my childhood; however I was completely recovered and thought that the problem is over for the rest of my life. Unfortunately, as soon as I visit the other holiday destination which was one of the largest cities of the country, massively populated and polluted I started to feel suffocation. I had to postpone all my activities and visit a doctor immediately where I was told that I had a asthma attack.

It was quiet shocking news however I realize that my childhood problem was not over for the life, rather it was just burdened down due to some reason. The fundamental reason that I was able to make out for a sudden reappearance of my illness was the polluted air of the city. I was from a city with little population and hence quite pure air. Contrarily the city I visited was massively polluted which was the reason my body responded in unfamiliar way. After extensive research over the internet I was able to find out about the air quality tests that are compulsory in order to determine the purity or contamination of air.

Air quality tests should be conducted at all levels when you are residing in a polluted environment, else wise you can have serious health impact. Unfortunately there is very little or no awareness in general public about air quality tests and the impact of polluted air on our health. It is therefore my humble advice for all people to conduct air quality tests on their facilities to ensure that the breathing air completely safe for health.  

1 comment: